Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A New Start : The Bad The Good The Ugly

Man It has been a while since I last blogged. I know its time again.I started a 90 day Purity, Intimacy & Clarity walk with God. Moment by moment the challenge/fast is growing and evolving. This is what it looks like right now:

Vowing to God daily to keep my mine,heart & body pure to Him.

No Secular music in my life right now.

No movies PG13 and above or that has any hint of sexual content.

Reading the Bible through and through as a love story to me from God.

Spend minimum of one hour a day in prayer to God. Journal everyday.

I won't make any decisions about the opposite sex relationships in my life until my 90 days are up.

There will be more added as my relationship continues to grow.
Its day 19 and I have fallen in love with Jesus all over again. More today than I have ever been. He continues to overwhelm me with His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment